Offering Health Canada Approved, Gold Standard PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) Testing. Rogue Tech provides mobile COVID-19 testing labs, specifically catered to the film industry.
Our services provide:
- Start Work Requirement Screening: Screening of all cast and crew, at a predetermined location, 1-2 days prior to the first day of work.
- Regular Cast and Crew Screening: Weekly screening (and more) of cast and crew, on location. Results available within 12 hours.
- Extra Screening Sessions: Screening of background actors and new cast or crew on demand. Results available in 2-4 hours
- Personalized Testing: In-suite, private testing, for actors/directors isolating at their Vancouver area residence or hotel. Results in 1-2 hours.
- Urgent Testing: If an urgent result is required, results can be reported within an hour of collection.
Our Team Lead, Lorrie Barnett, is a motion picture Health Safety Supervisor (formerly known as COVID-19 Compliance Officer) She’s a CSMLS (Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science) certified Medical Laboratory Technologist trained in Infection Control and Epidemiology. Lorrie has worked in the Microbiology Laboratory at Surrey Memorial Hospital for the past 10 years. Working with Doctors to diagnose and treat bacterial, fungal, and viral infections in a hospital setting. She’s worked closely with Infection Control nurses and the Public Health Office, to report communicable diseases. Lorrie is an expert in specimen procurement, including nasopharyngeal swab and Laboratory testing protocols. Lorrie has been trained by LifeLabs, in their specimen collection procedures.
If your company or production is looking to reduce barriers for a safe return to work, please complete the contact form below.
© 2020 ABC First Aid Training Ltd.